Fripp Island guests enjoy a very nice selection of dining and entertainment options. The Beach Club has long been a favorite for Sunday brunch and casual dinners, overlooking the Atlantic. The Beach Club complex is the perfect spot to meet old friends for dinner, or make new friends while enjoying drinks in a sunny setting.
Sandals offers a choice of specialty sandwiches, tasty hamburgers and garden fresh salads. Located at the Cabana Club pool complex, this is the perfect place to enjoy a nice lunch while the kids swim in the pools.
You might also consider the Marina's Bonito Boathouse when deciding on dinner. In fact, If you time things right, you can dine while watching some of the best sunsets on the Atlantic coast.
Then there's the 19th Hole serving breakfast and lunch as well as drinks. Naturally, all of our restaurants are handicapped accessible. Hours of operation vary seasonally.
The following shops DO NOT require a Fripp Island Club Card for access.
- Springtide Market Deli - Located inside The SpringTide Market, SpringTide Market Deli is a great place to get delicious food all day long! You can eat at the Deli counter, outside on the picnic tables, or you can get your order to go!. 843-838-0040
- Marina Deli - Simply put, "a great little deli". Their barbeque sandwich is a favorite (mine too). Kids love the juicy, plump hotdogs. Great for a quick, easy lunch. In fact, we often pick up lunch and head for "lunch-on-the-beach". 843-838-1578
The following shops DO require a Fripp Island Club Card for access.
- Beach Club Restaurant - Ocean-front dining with a southern, low-country flair. Great food with a spectacular Atlantic Ocean view. 843-838-1510
- Bonito Boathouse - By far the island favorite. If you time things right, you can dine while watching some of the best sunsets on the Atlantic coast. The Boathouse offers steaks and fresh catch of the day seafood. They also offer great happy hour specials. 843-838-1506
- Cabana Club Restaurant - Enjoy a choice of specialty sandwiches, tasty hamburgers and garden fresh salads. Located at the Cabana Club pool complex, this is the perfect place to enjoy a nice lunch while the kids swim in the pools. 843-838-1598
- Food Court - The Fripp Island Food Court offers a variety of menus to choose from. Dine-in or takeout. There's even Wireless Internet available. An Club Card is required at time of purchase. 843-838-1513
- Ocean Point Grille - The Grille is open daily for breakfast and lunch. 843-838-1508
- Sandbar at the Beach Club - Kickback and enjoy a cold tropical drink, while overlooking the beautiful white sand beaches of Fripp Island. 843-838-1631
- Willies Wet Bar - The ultimate in Fripp Island, "lounges by the pool". Located in the Cabana Club pool complex, Willies Wet Bar offers exotic, tropical drinks while enjoying gorgeous views over Skull Inlet. 843-838-1598