Welcome to Bonito Bliss!
Located in the heart of Fripp Island, a designated Wildlife Sanctury over 3000 acres. You'll find deer roaming the grounds, different species of birds, and Loggerhead Sea Turtles, to name a few. Check out the Nature and Activity Center for wildlife tours and exhibits.
The house backs up to the 17th fairway of the Ocean Creek Golf Course. Newly furnished, this gem sits between the beach and the marina, both are in walking distance or a short 2 minute cart ride.
4-person golf cart included to access the beach, golf courses, tennis courts, marina and 9 swimming pools, or just cruise around the island.
The main living area is an open concept with two sitting areas, dining table with built in bench seating, and a large center kitchen island with bar stool seating. Beautifully equipped and well-stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Added features include hardwood floors, shutters, beadboard, 10' ceilings, fireplace, and big screen smart TV.
Walk out to the rear screened-in deck and lookover the golf course. Grab your beverage of choice, take a rest and enjoy the sounds of Fripp. Large bedroom on first floor with Queen bed, ensuite full bathroom, large walk-in closet, and smart TV. Access to front porch with rockers for leisure time.
The second floor includes a Master Suite with a King bed, seating area and beautiful ensuite bathroom complete with large shower and soaking tub, smart TV, LARGE walk-in closet and private door to your own screened-in porch.
A 3rd bedroom includes a full bed, walk-in closet, smart TV, and access to front deck. 4th bedroom is a Bunk room that includes a Twin + Full with a trundle twin (smart TV included). This shares a bath with Bedroom 3 creating the perfect Family Suite.
Also on the second floor you'll find an enclosed laundry room.
Bedroom layouts are well suited for multiple families or large group vacations. Everyone has their own space.
2 car garage, as well as covered space beneath/behind the house with an outdoor grill and fire pit. Don't forget about the outdoor shower underneath the front deck for easy clean-up from the beach.
- 4-seater GOLF CART INCLUDED in rental
- Centrally located between the beach and marina (both in walking distance or 2 minute cart ride)
- 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full, and 1 Bunk bed with Twin/Full and Twin Trundle
- Sleeps 10
Smart TVs and High Speed Internet/Cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Outdoor fire pit
Fripp Island Club Cards available for purchase
Booster chair, bed railings and kids dinnerware available
- Plenty of beach chairs, umbrella and sand toys to borrow
- Coolers and Beach wagon are available
|Single trundle bed||1|
Activities available to all guests include the beautiful beaches, island pathways, island parks like the new Davis Love park, crabbing docks, and piers such as Wardle's Landing. Check out the Marina Deli and Springtide Market Deli to grab sandwhiches and refreshments. There are tons of off-island dining options too.
Activities offered by the Fripp Island Club include:
- Golf - Fripp Island boasts two classic 18 hole championship golf courses...
- Tennis - Eight fast-dry and two hard courts w/ fully-stocked Pro Shop...
- Swimming Pools - 9 total swimming pools located throughout the island, including the family-friendly Cabana Club complex.
- Island Dining - Enjoy a very nice selection of dining and entertainment options...
- Island Shopping - From daily staples to resort souvenirs, the island shops offer everything dedicated shoppers could ask for...
- Boating & Fishing - A full-service marina including charter services...
- Rental Items - Excursion Rentals (golf carts, bicycles, scooters, boats, & kayaks)...
- Wardles Landing Pier - Located on the south end of the island, the Wardles Landing pier offers the perfect place to fish and crab...
- Crabbing Dock & Gazebo - At Fiddler's Ridge - crabbing can depend on the tide, but a great place to watch the sunset, birdwatching, and picnicing under the covered gazebo...
- Camp Fripp - For children ages 3-12, and a Teen Center for ages 13-16...
- Davis Love Park - The Davis Love Park is open to all Island guests and offers a kids playground complete with swings and a nearly full-sized Captain John Fripp shrimp boat. The park also offers basketball and volleyball courts with a covered picnic area..
|Season||Start Date||End Date||Weekly||Daily|
|4th Of July||07/01/2023||07/07/2023||$5,250.00||$795.00|
|Labor Day Week||08/30/2023||09/05/2023||$3,600.00||$545.00|
Rates do not include accommodations state/county tax. Additional cleaning fee may be charged for non-weekly rentals. Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation. Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. No reservation is confirmed until the Rental Agreement(s) have been accepted and a deposit received.
All major credit cards accepted. Also accepted: eCheck (Electronic check).
Cancellation and Refunds
Should you wish to cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE. We will refund the sums you have paid, less the credit card transaction fee(s), if paid by credit card. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE, you will forfeit all sums paid, except your security deposit, unless we are able to re-rent your dates. We do, however, offer Travel Insurance protection.