"The Captain's Quarters" - Amazing Ocean Views with Golf Cart (2nd Golf cart available at small additional cost)
As of September 1st, 2023 amenity cards are no longer available with this unit.
Wake up to mornings filled with breathtaking ocean views, so close to the ocean in fact you will feel as if you are on a cruise ship looking out at the open sea. Your unobstructed views of the sunrise and dolphins swimming by, so close you can hear them at play, will create mornings you will never forget! This Villa is a 3 bedroom unit converted to a 2 bedroom that allows for extra space and large kitchen.
Days can be filled with walks on the beach for as far as the eye can see, multiple pools for a refreshing swim anytime, golf matches for all skills and ages, fishing for the true angler or first time adventurer, or simply long naps by the sea on your private balcony. No matter the weather, rain or shine, at The Captian's Quarters you are always "on the beach". With ocean views from nearly every vantage point in our Villa, it truly is fit for only the finest Captain.
Like to cook? So do we! Enjoy our spacious kitchen, stocked with everything you need. Enjoy views of the ocean from the kitchen and our kitchen bar area better then any Captain's mess hall. Finally to close out each evening in style, while watching the moon rise and glisten over the ocean waves, sit on the private balcony and enjoy a nightcap. With overwhelming sounds of waves crashing oustide, sleeping is never a difficult task. The only problem will be having to leave it all behind!
A few highlights about our Villa:
- Complety remodeled Primary Bath with custom oversized walk-in rain shower and double vanity.
- Kitchen is equiped with butcher block hightop table/island with widescreen TV, coffee/expresso station, wine bar and wine fridge.
- Includes spring water dispenser - a 5 gallon jug is included with your stay. No more lugging up jugs of water!
- 55' inch 4K Smart TV with sound system in the living room. Entire unit has been hard wired with internet cables for high speed internet access.
- NEW 4-ton AC unit installed with Nest AC/Heat wireless thermostat control for remote assistance.
- High quality bedroom furniture & mattresses with mattress toppers (includes a King in primary, Queen in 2nd bedroom wtih XL Twin trundle)
- New large umbrella to shade ocean side deck, and solar lighting for night, to get the most time on the private balcony.
- Newly installed windows and sliding door with tempered glass for heat resistance.
- Newly redone electric 4 seater golf cart included with rental at no additional cost.
- Newly redone FAST gas golf cart with a custom lift, code access, cup holders, seat belts and even a cooler under the back seat for an additonal cost (please inquire during initial contact).
- This is a large 3 bedroom Villa that we have converted to a 2 Bedroom Villa. Both bedrooms overlook ocean with breathtaking views!
Our 2 bedroom villa has two large bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and laundry room on the top floor, with no tenants above you. The bottom floor has large kitchen and dining space, dining room, living room, half bath, and balcony with only your bedrooms above you.
All non-chemical cleaning products will be supplied in our villa and are used to clean by our cleaning company, which do work better then normal products. Villa is stocked with all dishwasher and dish cleaning supplies, all laundry supplies, and everyday mutlipurpose cleaning supplies.
About Newhaven Village:
Located on the Northeast side of Fripp Island where we experience a quiet and peaceful environment no matter what time of the year. Here are just some of the advantages to being located in Newhaven:
(WARNING: Pets are Strictly prohibited by renters and if violated they will force evacuation immediately, followed with fines by the Association)
- Underground Parking with designated parking space for your vehicle and plenty of guest parking.
- High Speed internet with Fiberoptics and speeds up to 200 Mbps. Entire unit has been wired with new high speed internet cables to each room for online gaming or easy access for working remotely.
- Covered cooking area with plenty of tables, fireplace for cooking, 2 gas grills, and open private grass area for fun and games.
- Plenty of common areas with ocean views, adirondack chairs, swinging chairs by the sea, outdoor showers, fish cleaning tables, and private direct access to beach at low tide.
- Best fishing on the island is just steps away on the back side of New Haven, located on the property.
- Across the street is the Ocean Point Grille and Golf Course offering breakfast and lunch daily. You can tee up at the driving range or take your foursome to play at one of the two 18-hole award winning courses on the island.
- A short golf cart ride to many beach access points and island activities. Nearly everyone travels by bike or golf cart on the island. You have your own designated spot in the garage to park our golf cart. No need to fight over spots!
We look forward to you staying at The Captain's Quarters!
- All cleaning supplies are natural non-chemical products, which are used by our cleaning service for our villa.
- 2 bedrooms - 1 King, 1 Queen with XL Twin Trundle
- Sleeps 5
- 2.5 Baths
- Ocean Front and ocean views
- ONLY covered parking on the island - your own designated spot. ONE designated spot. There are guest spots available for another vehicle.
- 4 seater golf cart with your own designated spot.
- 55" TV and sound system in Living area
- Widescreen TV in kitchen/bar area
- Coffee station in kitchen
- Spring water dispenser in kitchen
- Wine Fridge, fully stocked bar in Kitchen
- TV's in two bedrooms
- High Speed Internet
- Cable TV
- Smart TV to log in to Disney+, HULU, Netflix, etc.
- Laundry, soap, dishwashing items included
- Linens, towels included
- Common area with propane grills and seating
|Single trundle bed||1|
Trailers NOT allowed for parking in Newhaven. If you wish to bring one, there are storage options on the island for an extra cost.
|Season||Start Date||End Date||Weekly||Daily|
|4th Of July||07/01/2023||07/09/2023||$2,900.00||$430.00|
|Labor Day Weekend||08/30/2023||09/09/2023||$2,000.00||$295.00|
A 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. No reservation is confirmed until a deposit and a signed Rental Agreement is received.
All major credit/debit cards accepted (There is a 2.9% transaction fee charged by the credit card processing company) Also accepted eCheck (Electronic check) (There is no transaction fee charged for eCheck processing)
Cancellation and Refunds
Should you wish to cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE. We will refund the sums you have paid, less the credit card transaction fee(s), if paid by credit card. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE, you will forfeit all sums paid, except your security deposit, unless we are able to re-rent the property to someone else, at the same rate, for the same period.
I cannot say enough about this property and the owners! The walk-in primary rain shower made our week!! The kids triple bunk beds were great and the table for playing card games or building puzzles was well utilized. The view from the balcony was wonderful to sit and drink a glass of wine in the evenings or watch the pelicans dive into the water in the mornings. The owners were responsive and answered all our questions almost immediately. The kitchen was well stocked with things not typically supplied with a rental such as Tupperware and plastic baggies. We love Fripp and will definitely we back to rent this beautiful place again!
This property was as advertised. There were 5 of us who stayed and we were very comfortable and had plenty of room. Seating was spacious, tv's were great, views were awesome. Loved the grilling area. Would stay here again.
The perfect spot with the most amazing views! Everything you need is at your fingertips! The owners were so accommodating and a pleasure to work with! Will definitely be back!!